NEW: Music Together® ONLINE – SPRING 2020
APRIL 18 to JUNE 24
10 Weeks of Interactive ONLINE Classes featuring the MARACAS COLLECTION!
Music Together® ONLINE is a package of online music experiences and resources, which create a comprehensive music-learning program with the same high quality you know and love from the Music Together Program.
Due to the ongoing concern of COVID-19, we are offering to bring classes right to your living room – virtually!
Music Together® ONLINE classes are suitable for children ages 0-6 and the grownups and older siblings who love them...
...in other words, suitable for the WHOLE FAMILY!
MUSIC TOGETHER® ONLINE FEATURES:
- Weekly LIVE Interactive Family Music Classes in the comfort of your home
- Weekly LIVE Broadcasts by your Music Together teacher
- Additional Pre-recorded Videos by your Music Together teacher
- Additional at-home activity videos and parent education provided by Music Together Worldwide
- Downloadble Family Resources
- Digital downloads of the current MARACAS Songs Collection
- ONE price includes the WHOLE Family! (no extra sibling fee)
ClICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE DETAILS ON MUSIC TOGETHER® ONLINE CLASSES.
OUR REGULAR IN PERSON CLASSES (once things go back to normal) INCLUDE:
Forty-five minute classes include songs, chants, dance and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability. CD, songbook, digital download code and parent/child guide are included in our in person classses.